- Information We Collect & Use From You
- How We Use Information That We collect
- Information Sharing & Disclosure
- Data Storage, Transfer & Security
- Data Retention
- Your Rights & Access to information
Logican Solutions Limited and Logican Data Limited (Logican) of 4 Leicester Ave, Salford, M7 4HA are a data processor and controller committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Logican needs to collect personal information to effectively and compliantly carry out our everyday business functions and activities and to provide the products and services defined by our business type.
2. Information We Collect & Use From You
2.1 General Information
- Name and other personal data that you supply us (including address, telephone numbers, and other information required by us for business reasons).
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
2.2 Web Logs
2.3 Telephone & Email
Any personal data we receive via email or telephone is entered into a secure central database and any original emails or notes destroyed.
2.4 Web Cookies
3. How We Use Information That We collect
General Uses: We use the Information we collect about you (including Personal Information to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, any obligations pursuant to regulations to which we are subject and any obligations that arise as a result of our acting as your client.
- Enable you to access and use our services.
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
4. Information Sharing & Disclosure
We will not share or disclose any of your Personal Information or Content with third parties except as described in this policy. We do not sell your Personal Information or Content.
Service Providers, Business Partners and Others: We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your Information for the purpose of providing those services for us.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights: We may disclose your Information (including your Personal Information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of Logican’s products and services, (d) to protect Logican, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your Information (including your Personal Information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you with the third parties described above.
With Your Consent: We will share your Personal Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
5. Data Storage, Transfer & Security
Logican hosts data with hosting service providers in the UK. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of a Website or Product, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
Where Downloadable data is used, responsibility of securing access to the data you store rests with you and not Logican.
6. Data Retention
Logican retains personal data only for as long as is needed for business reasons. If you would like to know how long each type of data is retained for please contact us as specified in the “Your Rights” section below.
7. Your Rights & Access to information
Under GDPR you have the right to access personal information that we processes about you.
You can request from us information about:
- The personal data we hold about you
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The purposes of the processing
- Details to whom your personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we retain your personal data
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
You may also request from us the following:
- That we update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you
- Request that we delete your personal data in accordance with GDPR
You may request we action your rights, express concerns about data privacy, or opt out of any future contact from us, by contacting us at 4 Leicester Ave, Salford, M7 4HA, or by email email@example.com or phone: 0800 084 2724.
To ensure your data is protected, if we receive a request from you to exercise your rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request.