Are you Looking for Claims Management Solutions for your Business?
Businesses that deal with a huge volume of claims on a daily basis need the best software to succeed. If you’re looking for a claims management solution, you’ve come to the right place.
Does your company deal with PPI claims, mortgage mis-selling, or any other type of claims compensation? If so, you know you need the very best claims management software for your business. If you’re looking for a claims management solution for the problems you face on a daily basis, it can be difficult to know where to start — but Logican is here to help.
The Financial Conduct Authority is coming down harder on claims management companies and consumers are wary of businesses who cold call. Companies must now prove their worth and value to both the FCA and consumers. Claims management companies need to be able to handle countless claims and communicate effectively with customers at all times. This is no small feat, but the latest technology and software is on hand to expand the capabilities of a claims management company.
Knowing what technology to invest in, though, is the key. We’ve put together the common problems that these businesses encounter and which claims management solutions can help you find the solution. If you need to manage claims in any form, we have the solution you’re looking for.
PPI Claims Companies Require the Very Best Software
The government has introduced a fee cap for all claims management companies. This means they can only charge 20% (excluding VAT) for their services. For many companies, this will mean a dramatic cut in profits and a need to stand out from the competition, who will be offering a similar rate for services.
For PPI claims companies, this comes at a time when payment protection insurance claims are likely to increase, due to the PPI deadline. 29th August 2019 is the cut-off date for making claims. So, PPI claims management companies need the very best claims management solutions to deal with the workload.
What Problems Do Claims Management Companies Face?
We’ve listed to the problems that many claims management companies have. Does one of these apply to your business? If so, we think we might be able to help with your claims management solutions.
- You need to hire more staff to manage the increasing load of claims
- There is too much paperwork for all the claims you’re dealing with
- Errors frequently occur during the process and are difficult to rectify
- It’s difficult to keep track of where each claim is in the process
Claims Management Solutions from Logican
Logican has a wealth of experience creating bespoke software for businesses. The features of Logican’s claims management software can take your claims management company to the top level of customer service and efficiency. Here’s how:
- Automated Emails and SMS — The systems know when a customer needs an update on their claim. These messages are automated, so you don’t need to worry about manually contacting them.
- Automated Repetitive Tasks — Some tasks need to be done time and time again. With even more automation, these tasks are done for you.
- Upload Your Own Documents and Templates — Employees might be used to the current templates and documents used to record information. Change can be a daunting thing. But, if you’re able to upload your own templates and documents to the software, the changes won’t seem so difficult.
- Incredible Customisation — We understand that every business works in a slightly different way and will offer a different version product or service. That’s why each of our software options are customisable. The workflow and data capture is customisable by the client, meaning no additional costs or the need to wait for the software to change.
In a time when authorities are creating greater levels of competition, incorporating the correct technology gives your business a chance of being a cut above the rest. Why not aim to be the best in your business? Fix your claims management solutions with the very best software.
If your business needs claims management solutions, look no further than LogiClaim — Logican’s claims management software. To receive a free demo or find out more, don’t hesitate to contact us.