PPI Claims Company Reviews: Which Should You Choose?
Choosing a trustworthy PPI claims company to handle your claim can be difficult. We take a look at PPI claim company reviews and offer some advice.
There are hundreds of registered claims management companies out there, so finding the best PPI company to manage your claim can be difficult. With so many companies all claiming to have won successful cases, how do you find the ones which are valid and worth your time and money?
Checking PPI claim company reviews and conducting some thorough research will be able to help you make your decision. This can often take plenty of time, though, so we’ve done the legwork for you, to allow you to get your PPI claim going as quickly as possible. Here, we’ve put together some helpful guidance on to choose a PPI claims company to trust with your claim.
Eliminate These PPI Companies From Your Search
There are some PPI claims companies which you should avoid at all costs. These include the following:
- A company that is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – As of April 2019, all PPI claims companies are regulated by the FCA. You can check the status of a PPI claims company on the FCA website.
- Companies that cold call – Most people are understandably sick of cold calls. While one call might sound like a great company on the phone, always do your research about each business that contacts you. There have been numerous scam PPI companies who cold call people, so avoid these companies completely.
- An unsafe website – If you’re looking at a PPI company website and the web browser is not secure, this is not a company you want to be giving any information to online. You can tell if the website is safe because, in the left-hand corner, there will be the padlock and the word “secure”.
Check PPI Claim Company Reviews
Reviews are important for all companies, so checking out PPI claim company reviews before signing any agreement is essential.
Just about all PPI claims companies will have reviews and testimonials on their website. If a website doesn’t, this is a warning sign. If you’re looking for PPI claims company reviews on an independent website, Trustpilot has reviews from a variety of different companies. You can find honest Gladstone Brookes reviews and other PPI claims companies from customers who have used their services recently.
What to Look for in PPI Claims Company Reviews
- Customer service – The reason most people choose to use a PPI claims company is that they don’t have time to make a claim themselves, or don’t want the hassle of dealing with the bank. A top claims company will keep customers up to date, but will not pester them for information. Customer service is essential and the team should be able to answer all of the questions about your claim.
- The cost of making a claim – The maximum charge on successful claims is 20% + VAT. However, some companies do charge below this threshold. Always check with the company beforehand and find a claims company with a low service fee.
- No win, no fee policy – No company should ever ask you for upfront money before your claim has been resolved. Find a company that offers a no win, no fee policy, which means if your claim is unsuccessful, no fees must be paid. Please be aware that some companies may charge a cancellation fee after the 14-day cooling off period. Always check the terms and conditions.
Finding a company that has great PPI claim company reviews, a no win, no fee policy, low service fee and excellent customer service is difficult. However, there are companies out there that tick all these boxes and excel at making PPI claims for customers. With the knowledge from this post in your arsenal, it should be much easier to identify the right PPI claims company to work with.
Logican provides claims management software for the very best PPI claims companies. Our software has streamlined the PPI claims process for so many businesses, easing workloads and backlogs as the PPI scandal rumbles on.